I did a test shoot with the bloody Mary – I didn’t have everything I want for the shoot but I replaced most of them. For instance instead of a cocktail mixing spoon I used a tea spoon and instead of a cocktail shaker I used a plastic pint glass.
I tried with different styles
I like the ones with more mess I feel like the piles are too neat. I also like when the dress is covered in the red liquid as it is true to the story and controls where the red goes. When I tried with the puddle I felt I couldn’t control the liquid and it didn’t look as good.
My favourite from the shoot was the last photo:
Although I know the lighting needs work and depth of field. I will be doing another shoot later in the week.