Moscow Mule Shoot

Today I did what I hope was my final shoot for the project. I started off very unsure of how I wanted my photographs to look. I knew I wanted different textures from the limes with some used and others not. It all looked very placed and planned and not natural. I threw the limes around a bit more cut some more up. I asked a couple of course mates to see what they thought, they suggested making the shadows more intense and to put some limes in the background so there wasn’t so much dead space. Right at the end I decided to shoot portrait and that’s when I felt it all came together and it made sense with having the bottles in shot.

 

I’m really pleased with the finished results. I love the detail on the mug, where you can see it is frosted and with condensation on it.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s